Laura Norek has over 13 years of experience in studying and helping leaders at all levels enhance their skills so they can achieve company growth quicker. She understands that leadership requires those at the top to continuously check that their decisions are in line with the company’s strategic plan.
She specializes in coaching and developing leaders as well as their teams. Laura knows that an organization focused on growth is also focused on its people so she enjoys helping companies with employee surveys and action plans as well as development programs.
Laura earned her Bachelors of Science in Human Resource Management and her Bachelors of Art in Psychology at Northern Illinois University. She then completed her Masters of Art in Organizational Leadership at Lewis University.
Her certifications include:
- Institute of Organization Development (IOD)
- Executive Coaching Certification Program (ECCP)
- Leadership Development Certification Program (LDCP)
- SHRM-CP certification
- PHR certification
- Certified DiSC Assessment Facilitator
- Personality and Preferences Inventory (PAPI) Certified Facilitator
- ELI Inc.
- Certified Civil Treatment Facilitator
- Certified SafeStart Facilitator
- Crucial Conversations Certified Facilitator
- Crucial Accountability Certified Facilitator
In her free time, Laura has a knack for fashion and crafting. She even knows how to make her own soap from scratch.